
Well, it was just David and Brooke today as Stacey stayed over at her friend Jayme's house. By 11 am we were on the road to Aylmer. David had his tyke select practice at noon. Brooke was well behaved and then she skated for 25 minutes during family skate. After lunch, David had another practice with his houseleague team.
Bye the time this was over, it was 3:30 and it was off to Masonville to pick up Stacey. We got there around 4 :30 and we rushed home so we could listen to Mel's game live online. We were all very excited. We missed her live game feed yesterday, so we were determined to listen to it today. We got home around 5 and got the computer going and got the feed going...the 3 kids and I were listening to the feed. It was so cute to watch the kids...was that Mel???...and I'm going shhhhhh.....I can't hear what the announcer is saying...lol... By the end of it all Mel got an assist and a goal and played an amazing game. The announcers said she played an awesome game, was everywhere on the ice. We are all sooooooo proud of her. I found a picture of her on the Elmira website, so I've copied it to show you.
Well, I better make sure the kids homework is complete and finish bathing them. All 3 of them are in school tomorrow. If I can get the kids to bed by 8:30 tonight, then I can get 4 or 5 more hours of work done...
1 comment:
Hey, I cannot belive how fast Mel grew up, it really sneaks up on ya huh? And she is such a pretty lady.
Chrissy
Post a Comment