Saturday, November 18, 2006

My first attempt at a blog







Well, today was a busy day as usual. Bruce went fishing today, so it was just me and the kids.



The day was a typical Saturday. David was suppose to go to powerskating but decided that he didn't feel that great, so I didn't push him. He had a game at 1 p.m. and he was the goalie again. He did very well, it was his second time playing goalie and his second shut out. He enjoys playing goalie but perfers scoring goals.
Then we came home and picked up Stacey's equipment and off to London to her practice. Stacey's wasn't very happy as the coach called and said he was going to try her out on the winger instead of center. He wanted to try something. But, Stacey wasn't happy, I told her to suck it up and thats life.

So we got to the arena and then I took David and Brooke to Dollar Giant to find them something to keep them busy. That worked for the first 30 minutes, then Brooke was getting tired and we all knows what happens when she gets tired...........well, I 'm pretty sure everyone at the arena will run the next time they see that kid coming. I have to say that this was the worst melt down that she has every had. I was sooooo embrassed. One of our friends felt bad and asked me if Stacey could have a sleepover. Stacey used her puppy dog face to convince me. She is good at that.
That left David and Brooke with me and off to home we went. David quiet as a mouse being a great kid and Brooke...well, I'm convinced she likes to see me cry.
Well its another day at the rink tomorrow, David has a tyke select practice at noon and then a houseleage practice at 2:30. I might try to get Brooke skating inbetween those times as they are at the same arena and there is public skating then. It might where some of that energy off her. I can only hope and try. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I better not show Glen that pic of the BASS~! Enjoyed your blog, that little Owen is sooo cute!