ITS ROLL UP THE RIM TO WIN.......
and yes , My first coffee won .......a donut....oh the kids love this time of yr and my coffee intake always increases. If this weekend is any indication on what my next few weeks are like with hubby being home...its a good thing for Timmy's.
He's finally doing his stretches....I tried to take off his bandages many times last nite...but had to lie down every couple of minutes....as I said before I'm not a good nurse....I kept going white, and tummy rolling....so thank goodness for my friend Mary Ellen...she came over and took off the banages for Bruce....I know I'm a whimp...

And Thank you to Glen, who was shoveling my driveway for me this morning...You and Linda are great friends....thanks again for always being there for us.




2 comments:
Tell Bruce to clean the driveway on one leg.
lol
Oh my goodnes that looks sore Bruce, yet it does look like it is healing nicely so that is good too! I feel for you both, I would be just like you with this Vicki, has I got weak just looking at the photos....send your kids over tomorrow for for a visit. Give you a rest...I will call you around 1 PM and see if they would like to come and visit if they are free.........bye for now,
Linda & Glen
Post a Comment